STARWARS.COM STARTING AT 5:30 P.M. PT
WORLD PREMIERE - MONDAY, DECEMBER 14 In HOLLYWOOD, CALIF.
Join the Force for the world premiere of Star Wars: The Force Awakens, the highly anticipated next film in the iconic Star Wars saga, picking up 30 years after Star Wars: Return of the Jedi.
Cast and filmmakers from the film will attend.
Monday, December 14, 2015
Lucasfilm and visionary director J.J. Abrams join forces to take you back again to a galaxy far, far away as Star Wars returns to the big screen with Star Wars: The Force Awakens. The film stars Harrison Ford, Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher, Adam Driver, Daisy Ridley, John Boyega, Oscar Isaac, Lupita Nyong’o, Andy Serkis, Domhnall Gleeson, Anthony Daniels, Peter Mayhew and Max Von Sydow. Kathleen Kennedy, J.J. Abrams and Bryan Burk are producing with Tommy Harper and Jason McGatlin serving as executive producers. The screenplay is written by Lawrence Kasdan & J.J. Abrams and Michael Arndt.
Lucasfilm’s STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS opens in U.S. theaters on December 18, 2015, and is rated PG-13. For more information on the film, please visit: www.theforceawakens.com
· HP Inc., a sponsor of the world premiere, is providing fans with the chance to appear virtually on the red carpet. In a video submission contest, fans recorded themselves recreating the sounds of a Star Wars music track for a chance for their video to appear on HP’s video wall on the red carpet. #AwakenYourForce.
· Verizon is giving Star Wars fans everywhere better access to the premiere. Viewers will be able to select unique camera views for an insider look at the red-carpet excitement via StarWars.com live stream. Verizon customers will have the opportunity to tweet questions to the Star Wars: The Force Awakens cast members during the premiere. The premiere will stream live on StarWars.com, FiOS TV and Go 90.
· As part of FCA US LLC’s support of Star Wars: The Force Awakens, the Dodge brand will display a custom-wrapped Dodge Viper with Kylo Ren-themed graphics on the red carpet.Premiere guests will enjoy the film in Dolby Vision™ and Dolby Atmos®.
· Kodak’s Entertainment Imaging business is the world leader in providing motion-picture film and imaging products, services, and technology for the professional motion picture and exhibition industries. Star Wars: The Force Awakens and many of today's top movies are shot on Kodak Film.
· Pop Secret is the official popcorn provider for the world premiere of Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
Please Leave A Comment-