In anticipation of the upcoming film “The Force Awakens,” Target is giving media, fans and families the ultimate opportunity to make more Star Wars memories with the Target & Star Wars Galactic Experience at L.A. LIVE. The event will feature stunning dome structures that come together to form an otherworldly and interactive Star Wars experience.
The Target & Star Wars Galactic Experience will be free and open to the public from 10am – 10pm on December 12 and 13.
- LEGO Master Builders Dome – Be among the first to help LEGO Master Builders create “The Force Awakens” TIE Fighters
- Galactic History Dome – Take an exclusive journey through Rancho Obi-Wan’s collection – some of the coolest and rarest Star Wars products and memories in the history of the franchise
- Use the Force Dome – The Force is strong in this dome! Use the Force, for real. Battle your opponents and race across the desert to BB-8
- Galaxy Show Dome – Journey through the galaxy and discover hidden Star Wars constellations
- Origami Building – Make your very own Star Wars origami
- Shop exclusive Star Wars gear and experience 17,000 square feet of Star Wars fun
For more event information, visit: www.lalive.com/targetstarwars
WHERE: L.A. LIVE
777 Chick Hearn Court, Los Angeles, CA 90015
Target will continue to be the ultimate Star Wars fan shopping destination though the holiday and beyond, offering hundreds of new and exciting licensed products across numerous categories including toys, apparel, grocery, housewares and exclusive items found only at Target and Target.com. In celebration of Star Wars: The Force Awakens, Target also recently launched “Share the Force” (ShareTheForce.Target.com), the first digital collection of Star Wars memories that will go on to be archived at Lucasfilm – becoming an everlasting example of how we’re all connected by the Force.
Please Leave A Comment-